As your local member of Parliament, Jenny can:
- Make enquiries and help you deal with government departments and agencies.
- Put you in touch with hundreds of services or organisations that can provide help and support.
- Discuss and support local projects.
- Advise you of your rights.
- Raise issues in Parliament.
- Assist community organisations with grants.
- Witness statutory declarations.
- Organise congratulatory messages for important milestones.
If we can’t help you, at the very least we should be able to put you in touch with someone who can. Call or drop in to my office. You can also email me on firstname.lastname@example.org